What We Offer
At Comfort Care at Home, Inc. we work together with the patient, physician, and family to customize a plan that meets your specific needs. Our services are available and supervised 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Nursing Assessment
- Our Registered nurses meet with you to define your special needs and establish your Care Plan.
- Assistance with the tasks of daily living to provide help and peace of mind so that both client/family caregiver alike can concentrate on health and welfare issues.
- RN Supervision
- The client’s care and the employee’s performance are monitored regularly.
- Home Health Aides
- Skills and personalities are carefully matched to meet our clients personal care needs, to facilitate the many activities of daily living.
- Unexpected Needs
- If you need care unexpectedly, or at the last minute, emergency services are just a phone call away.
What We Do
Comfort Care at Home, Inc. employees are committed to providing the following quality homecare services:
- Personal Care Services
- Bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Transfers and ambulation
- Mouth Care
- Special diet and meal preparation
- Homemaking and Companionship Services
- Meal planning/preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Personal laundry
- Errands/grocery shopping
- Medication reminders
- Stimulating activities
- Mail assistance and organization
- Transportation assistance to appointments
- 24 hour or live-in care
- Respite Care for Families
Planning a vacation and needing respite care and not ready to place your Loved one in a Health Care facility, our responsive staff is on call 24 hours a day to quickly accommodate your needs. From a few hours a day to round the clock care Comfort Care at Home is here when you need us.