Comfort Care at Home is an Aide-Only agency, State Licensed and owned by a Nurse with over 30-year experience in all aspect of clinical settings and extensive experience in Home Care. At Comfort Care we provide non-skilled, reliable, caring and dedicated to providing excellent personal care to our patients by well trained professionals in today’s High Technology Health Care field right in your home.
Our Mission at Comfort Care at Home is to provide comprehensive, cost-effective care meanwhile promoting optimum wellness. This helps to maintain the dignity, safety, independence, comfort, and happiness of our clients making us your Trusted Home Care Support.
At Comfort Care at Home, Inc. we work together with the patient, physician, and family to customize a plan that meets your specific needs. Our services are available and supervised 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What We Offer
- Nursing Assessment
- Our Registered nurses meet with you to define your special needs and establish your Care Plan.
- Assistance with the tasks of daily living to provide help and peace of mind so that both client/family caregiver alike can concentrate on health and welfare issues.
- RN Supervision
- The client’s care and the employee’s performance are monitored regularly.
- Home Health Aides
- Skills and personalities are carefully matched to meet our clients personal care needs, to facilitate the many activities of daily living.
- Unexpected Needs
- If you need care unexpectedly, or at the last minute, emergency services are just a phone call away.
What We Do
Comfort Care at Home, Inc. employees are committed to providing the following quality homecare services:
- Personal Care Services
- Bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Transfers and ambulation
- Mouth Care
- Special diet and meal preparation
- Homemaking and Companionship Services
- Meal planning/preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Personal laundry
- Errands/grocery shopping
- Medication reminders
- Stimulating activities
- Mail assistance and organization
- Transportation assistance to appointments
- 24 hour or live-in care
- Respite Care for Families
- Planning a vacation and needing respite care and not ready to place your Loved one in a Health Care facility, our responsive staff is on call 24 hours a day to quickly accommodate your needs. From a few hours a day to round the clock care Comfort Care at Home is here when you need us.
What Makes Us Superior
Comfort Care at Home, Inc. is committed to finding highly qualified caregivers through our thorough selection procedures to ensure client safety and security:
- Telephone Screening
- Face to Face Interview Process
- Evaluation of practical skills and Experience of each Caregiver
- Reference Checks
- Adult Abuse Checks
- Criminal Background Checks
- Child Abuse Checks
- Drug Screen
We use the State Background Check Center for all our screenings
For Services Rendered
Comfort Care at Home, Inc. will bill you, your insurance company, another person or organization authorized to pay for services.
Private Duty services are not always covered by insurance. We will help you to determine whether or not your care is a covered benefit. If you do not have insurance coverage, Comfort Care at Home, Inc., will bill directly based on negotiated rates.
The invoice reflects only the hours recorded on the employee’s time slip, which is signed by the client or an authorized representative.
All caregivers are employees of Comfort Care at Home, Inc., and receive their pay from us.
Please call us if you have any questions.
We are here to help you!